Observe by having your glass of milk handy along with the most delicious chocolate covered Oreos! Go to www.thecustomcookiecompany.com USE COUPON CODE: YOLO because you obviously love Oreos to received $15 towards your $30 Oreo purchase. National Oreo Cookie Day is recognized across the nation each year on March 6th.
In honor of National Oreo Cookie Day, if it's too late to order your favorite chocolate covered treats from thecustomcookiecompany.com - fear not! Check out this free recipe for all the Oreo lovers out there.
Chocolate Covered Cookie Balls with OREO® Recipe
This easy-to-make, no-bake recipe is perfect year-round, and is sure to make any chocoholic squeal in delight! For Easter, shape dough into "eggs" instead of balls!
1) Crush OREO® Cookies into fine crumbs (you can use a food processor or blender, or place the cookies in a baggie and crush with a rolling pin).
2) Use electric mixer to mix the crumbs with softened cream cheese.
3) Shape mixture into balls approximately 1" diameter each (or into egg shapes for Easter) and place on a heavy weight dipping sheet lined cookie sheet.
4) Freeze for 2 hours so that the balls will chill. (Optional: Put individual balls on a sucker stick before you freeze them to make them Oreo Cookie Ball Pops!)
5) After the balls are chilled, melt chocolate using instructions that came with your compound chocolate.
7) Using a fork or other metal utensil, add one frozen Oreo cookie ball at a time to the melted chocolate and turn to coat. Tap on edge of pan to get excess chocolate off and prevent excessive pooling of chocolate. (Optional: Immediately roll chocolate dipped ball in decorative topping.)
Place on glossy side of heavy weight dipping sheet lined tray and refrigerate on a level shelf for approximately 10-15 minutes until set-up (hardened).Because of the cream cheese, keep chilled in an airtight container until ready to serve.
If your not in the mood for baking, no worries! The Custom Cookie Company is here for you, just place your order online and we will deliver any of our yummy treats directly to your door. Not sure what the perfect treat is? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll be happy to help!